Monday 3 September 2007

Bizarre happenings

You just never know what's going to happen next in this house. It's great. All sorts of people have been to see me - the usual like Beth, friend Peter, Candice, etc but yesterday we had a real unexpected visit.
The she boss was in the kitchen cooking all sorts of nice, unusual smelling things and, as it didn't look as though she was going to drop anything at all even though I'd waited ages, I went and had a lie down. She suddenly started shouting (not like her at all) and ran out the back door. I followed her out of course and there were all these boys walking up our back garden!!! Cheek of it. They walked all the way up to the back door and I had a good bark and didn't particularly like the look of the last one in particular so had a good growl around him. I don't think these were the ones the she boss was cooking for as she didn't tell me off for growling and kept shouting at them. She let them walk right through our house and out the front door!! Well, I've never seen anything like that before. The she boss was phoning someone and the he boss went off down the garden and was talking to someone in the field.
Not long after, we had 2 more visitors who were very strange. They came in this car with fancy lights on and were both dressed the same even though they obviously weren't twins. Very odd. THEY came through the front of the house and all the way down the garden but then left back through the front. They were alot more friendly and I thought they were going to stay and play with me.
It was all happening, cos not long after they'd gone, 2 ladies came especially to see me. I wish the she and he boss wouldn't keep getting in the way and talking to these visitors when I'm talking though. It would have been much more fun. It seems like they were the ones who all the nice smells in the kitchen were for. They didn't drop any bits for me either. I think they had names like Wendy and Janet or something but I do know they kept talking about my friend, Jane who smells like she's got a rabbit and guinea pig but who I haven't seen for a long time. Perhaps they know where she is. We had a nice time anyway and I hope they come again.
While they were here, some of the boys who had walked through our house came back and did the strangest thing. They talked nicely for ages to the she boss and gave her some flowers! I just don't understand what's going on but it's certainly been interesting.

No comments: