Wednesday 27 February 2008

Did YOU feel the mountains or wardrobes tremble?

I've just had a really strange night. There I was, nice and cosy in my bed in the hallway with one ear open for anything that might come and get the family in dark when the floor started to wobble and shake. I wasn't sure what to do. It seemed like it was all the floors, not just mind as I could hear the cupboards upstairs rattling as well. Then just as soon as it started, it stopped again. I think the birds must have been shaken awake in their nests as they started whittering to each other as well. No one seemed too bothered about it in this house so I went back to sleep again. I still don't know what it was but I did hear about some people in a town called Dudley where I've been through once or twice in the car that went to see the police at the police place in their pyjamas when it happened! At least no one embarrassed me that much here. Perhaps it was the police that pressed a wrong switch in the first place to make it happen and that's why they went there. At least they realised their mistake and turned it off again pretty quick so we could all get back to sleep.

No comments: