Wednesday 17 December 2008

Little days

I don't know what's going on but these days are getting very little. They're getting squeezed from either end by the night time and they keep making me get up in the morning when it still looks night to me. The she boss has been looking at where all the days are going on a googly earth thingy and she says I should be thankful I don't live in Scrabster. Yeah. I am.
I think all this darkness must be why everyone's putting lights everywhere. We've been out round the streets a few times at night to have a look at them. Some people seem to have put them on trees inside their houses!! The he boss has put a tree in our house but it looks as though that's it. It's been blocking my view out of the window for 2 days now and it's still just a tree. I could understand it if there were flowers or something on it but just a tree?! It's a good job I'm a MillieDog and not a BillyDog. It could get embarrassing

No comments: