Thursday 27 August 2009

Homesickness

I'm not happy. I want to go back to that Beth & Ed's. I had a real good time there with Gary Cat for company, lots of long walks and going out with Ed in his car every day. He even let me sit on the seat so I could see out when we were moving!
Things are different her now I'm back. While I've been gone, someone's been and put different colours on some walls and shiny white on my favourite window sill where I look out. I don't think the she boss wants me to put my paws up there any more cos she's sat a teddy up there. He's in the way of me seeing out properly and I don't like the way he looks at me funny so I'm a bit scared of getting too close. Life's not fun here now. And the she boss has been walking funny and doesn't seem keen to take me out good places any more.

No comments: