Wednesday 23 June 2010

Toys

These are a few of my favourite things. I love the bones but my real favourites are the floppy socks tied in a knot for chewing on. I don't get them much now that Sammy doesn't live here any more. The he boss doesn't seem to lose odd ones and he doesn't think of me when there's holes in any and just throws them in the bin. If it was the downstairs bin, I'd fetch them out but I'm not really supposed to go in their sleeping room to root in that bin. They're much more fun when they' tied up together and I can't do that without opposable pads.
It doesn't matter any more anyway cos someone called Debbie who the she boss sees when she goes off every day has brought me lots! I think there's enough to keep me playful till at least when it all goes cold and dark again. I will be glad of some then when we have to be inside after dinner time.

No comments: