Thursday 7 July 2011

Yearly checkup

I've just been to see my doctor. He's a very nice man but I'm not too sure that I let him know that until I know I'm safe and past any nasty surprises he might pull.
He told me I was lovely, healthy, slim,  amazing for my age, fit (all the better for chasing),  great teeth (all the better for biting), shame about the eyes starting to fail a bit. It's not really a worry to me. The he boss has so many pairs of specs around these days he won't notice if I borrow a pair when I want to read the paper.
The she boss was telling my doctor that I have no problem taking my twice yearly tablets as she just pretends she's dropped some food, then when I nick it, she chases me to make sure I eat it as I think (so she thinks) she wants it back so I swallow it. Does she think I'm stupid. She might as well just give it to me. I know what's good for me but it's good fun making her go through all the routine.
The she boss said I cost her a lot of money today but I think I'm worth it. Cheap at half the price.
I haven't yet got away with this when I'm watching the floor around the he boss eating but I'm building up to it.......

No comments: