Monday 22 August 2011

The ups and downs of a dog's life

It's been all or nothing for the last few days. First of all, thefriendPeter came to live her which was an up. But he seems to have gone again now so that's not so good.
After he came here, I went for a big day out with him, the she boss and my old friend Ian. I took Ian and the she boss for a real long walk although I did keep thefriendPeter company in the car for some of it when the road got hot under my paws.
This was Ian on top of the last big hill. I'm a bit sad I didn't go up that one with them but I'd been getting very scared of the big bangs that were around and seeing as I thought thefriendPeter might be a bit scared as well, I stayed with him in my car to look after him.
So that was the real good up day. The next one was a recovery day when people went out and left me to have a rest.
Then yesterday we had LOADS of people, big and little in my garden so I went out of the way of it all in the car. I wouldn't have minded too much but I was in there for a long time. I had a bit of a walk round my field and saw them all playing games but then went back in the car while they carried on cooking nice stuff on the fire. That was the not so good down day.
Today wasn't bad as I had a chance to pick through all the tasty meat that had fallen in the fire. I jus hope I don't get tummy ache like last time.

No comments: