Wednesday 26 October 2011

My house

ThefriendPeter came here to live with me. I think he's still living here really cos all his stuff is here like he's living and his car's outside but I can't see him anywhere.
I took him to the place with the trains and I know he went for a ride but I think he might have got lost.
Me and the she boss went for some quiet chill time over my park and had a sit together in our thinking spot. It was real nice.
While thefriendPeter has been missing, Sammy and Abimaro have been sleeping in his bed. That's been fun too. I took them to see my hills in the sunshine and, as you can see, they were really embarrassing. I'm not sure I'll take them again.

I like it when they come cos Abimaro does lots of singing and she likes me. They've gone off for a ride in the train now. I wonder if they'll find thefriendPeter?

It keeps been nice and sunny so I'm having lots of runnings around on my field as well as the long walks in nicer places.

No comments: