Saturday 16 February 2013

Funny little things

That Beth and Ed came to see me yesterday. I was really excited as I hadn't seen them for a couple of weeks. I'm glad to say it looks like that Beth has given up on the pies. If you remember in this post I said she looked liked she needed to cut down a bit. I couldn't believe how she was letting herself go. She looks more like I remember her now. They brought a very little person with them who made some funny noises and sat in a trolley thing when he wasn't having cuddles off everyone. I think he must have had some of mine cos no one was taking much notice of me. Apart from some different sort of smells, I can't say he was very interesting. If he comes again, I should be OK as they'll all be bored of him by then if he keeps just laying there doing nothing and I'll get a bit more attention on me again.

No comments: