Monday 21 May 2007

Treats

You know that box with the interesting white bits in that came a couple of days ago? Well it's been up on a chair since it came until today when they kindly put it on the floor so I could see if there was anything I might want. Beth had been here and had already opened a packet of nice chocolate things, think they were called TimTams or something. Anyway, seeing as that packet had already been opened, I thought I'd finish what had been started - I don't mind sharing and taking second place - so I ate the other six out of the packet. Well Beth had eaten 3 and she was only passing through so I thought 6 when I'm the one who lives here was reasonable. It seems it was a misunderstanding though as no one seems very happy about me eating them. Oh dear, in the dog house again

No comments: