Saturday 19 May 2007

Walkies

I must have got the wrong end of the stick. The she boss is showing no signs of going away but did take me back to Malvern Hills today. We had a fab time although it would have been nice to have gone with some other people to have more variety of scraps at lunchtime.
We had a couple of soakings which I don't like at all. It was VERY windy for a while too which is even worse. It worries me and I have to keep checking that the she boss is still there on the top of the hills. You never know what might happen in these big gusts. Also, it goes down my ears. It's alright for people, they put things over their heads to keep the wind out of their ears. There should be something for dogs too. Perhaps the friend Peter could come up with something - he's always having bright ideas. If I had floppy ears like labradors or spaniels then it wouldn't be a problem but I've got ears made for hearing.
There were alot of people there today - far too crowded. It meant that I was on the lead for a lot of it as some of the other dogs are a bit of a nuisance. Little pests. I don't know if it is my imagination but there seemed to be a disproportionate (big word eh?!) amount of men with white beards there today. Perhaps it's because they're the ones most likely to brave it when it's windy.
There's no grass like Malvern grass for having a good roll and scratch on either. Feel much better.

No comments: