Friday 16 November 2007

Night times and bed times

I'm managing to confuse the she boss lately. Since all those noisy, flashy things, I haven't been over the field. It's just too scary and I'd rather stay in the nice safe house. I've been on other walks to another field because it doesn't seem so bad there. I think the she boss thought I wouldn't mind our field again tonight but, not on your nelly. There was no way I was going out there. I'd heard bangs again today and I think that is where they all come from. I spent a good while in the garden though. In fact, the she boss had to come and find me in the dark when she wanted to go out and shut me in the house. I don't think she understands why I don't like it there and I wonder if she's going to put her little foot down sometime and try and make me go there.
The he boss has been away again for a couple of nights. I never normally go upstairs and certainly never in the rooms where they all sleep. I do go up when the she boss goes up to bed though when he's away. I have a quick check of her room just to make sure everything is alright for her; then I go back down in my own bed.

No comments: