Monday 24 December 2007

Long time, no see

That she boss has been too busy. I can feel that time of year coming on when there's lots of paper for me to eat. I hope it doesn't take too long to come cos I'm not getting alot of attention here. I can't even get to the front window to look out as they've put a load of packages, lights and things in the way. I've spent a lot of time at the back window though as the squirrels have been out in force.
We had an interesting walk yesterday in the field. I thought I'd made a new friend but then I saw the gleam in his eye. I know that look anywhere. You can see it yourself from the pictures. These boys, just when you think it's safe to be friends, they get one thing on their mind. I'm glad my mother warned me and that the she and he boss were there to help out. He even tried to follow me back into the garden - the cheek of it. Only thing is, it's spoilt the field for me a bit. I had a feeling he might be around today so when the he boss took me out there, I decided to leave him to it and headed back to the warmth and safety of the house myself. I think he was a bit cross with me as he couldn't find where I was hiding when he came back!

No comments: