Sunday 30 December 2007

Tummy ache

I've disgraced myself :s We've had loads of nice goodies around for me to scrounge and pick up any dropped bits of. The best thing was the bowl of fruit and nuts they left on the table for me by the window - MaccyDemus (Greek MacDonalds?) and grannyberries or something like that. I think they were meant for me anyway but they didn't do me any favours. They should know by now that once I start, I can't stop and I think I ate them all abit quick. I had real tummy ache later. My friend Jane who I haven't seen in a long time came round. I don't think she was feeling very well either so we curled up together on the carpet. In the night, I couldn't hold on any longer and all the Grannyberries arrived back up on the kitchen floor. Oh, the shame. At least I got something out of the MaccyDemus nuts though. They'll know next time not to put so many out for me. They were for me, weren't they?!

No comments: