Monday 24 March 2008

Holidays for banks

We went to some house today. Apparently it's what people do on days like this when all the banks are on holiday. Not that that's got any relevance to me. I thought it was going to be pants as they left me on my own in the car to start with while they went in but then they came back for me and we had a good walk round a lake and to a farm. I remembered then that I'd been there before. I remember the little scruffy dog at the farm that wouldn't leave my bum alone. Even the he boss had to scare him off this time as he wouldn't take any notice of me. I think it was some place called Middle Town Hall or something. It looked OK except there were a lot of little people by the car making a noise. It's very cold today so I was glad to come back and get the she boss to get the fire going for me.
She emptied out that noisy box as well that breaks up all the big pieces of paper into better sized pieces for eating. I always like it when she does that because she always misses some on the floor and I get a good feast. I like big pieces that I can make a noise with as well though

No comments: