Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas

It's getting exciting now. There's all sorts of interesting looking packages around my tree especially now that Beth seems to have come back to live here going by how much she brought with her. I'm glad to say there's one with my name on that smells very interesting but I've been good and haven't been feeling it. Not like that Beth. It says it's from Santa but they must think I'm stupid in this house
It looks like it's going to be a good time for friends coming to see me as well. Zsoka came to see me yesterday and still likes me even though she's got a MollieCat now. And the friend Peter's come today and made lots more parcels with paper. I do like all this paper stuff although I had a bit of a tummy ache last night.
I will take this oppawtunity to wish all my readers a very Happy Christmas

No comments: