Saturday 11 September 2010

Update

Sorry but it's been a quiet week so nothing much to report; for me anyway. Everyone else seems to have been doing lots but I've been hanging around at home between walks mainly.
The friend Peter came and went again but I didn't see him much cos he was either out, eating or sleeping.
I've just been for a little ride in the car though with the she boss to see my old friends Robin and Ali. I don't think I knew a little person lived in their house with them. His name's Nathaniel and he came to the car to see what I looked like. The she boss wouldn't let me out to say a proper 'Hello' though cos she said I was loose. I don't know where she gets that idea from. I think I'm pretty upright and moral as dogs go. I was hoping we'd stop off for a walk on the way home but we hadn't taken my lead. Maybe later.

No comments: