Wednesday 11 April 2012

Havoc

Uncle John's been to see me but I don't think he's my friend any more. Or I'm not his. Look what he did to my garden. He went climbing up one of our trees and threw bits of it on the garden! We can't get on my field when it's dark now cos we can't see where to put our feet. It's a good job I know a secret way through to the bottom of my garden. And he brought a scary noisy thing with him that the she boss played with. I kept out of the way of that one. Worst of all, Uncle John trod on me and it really hurt. I've never worried about where his feet go before not like the he boss. I have to be really careful around him especially when we're in a flappy house.
 We found way through later to go on the field and this was the sky.
Very pretty eh. Wonder if the BBC weather might like it.

No comments: