Saturday 22 November 2008

Potential film star?

The she boss cleared off and left me all day yesterday and didn't come home till pretty late by which time the he boss had gone as well. With no sight nor sound of Sammy all day either I was getting a bit worried. THEN there was only me and the she boss ALL night. I've never known that before. I didn't sleep too well as I felt abit responsible for her with no one else there to look after her. She went to bed very late. I kept telling her as well but did she take any notice. Then of course, she lay around in bed for ages in the morning. Still, we had really good walk today. Somewhere completely new to me again to a place where there was a big spike in the ground
I thought we were only going a little walk cos the she boss wasn't really dressed for it but we were out for hours. It was very cold.
They're all coming back now in dribs and drabs and I'm sure I heard them say we've got Jimmy James going to sleep in that other bed tonight. That'll be a novelty. I hope he'll be warm enough in there. I don't mind cuddling up to keep him warm
Apparently, the she boss disappearing was something to do with the friend Peter and his cameras. I think he's making movies again. I'd like to be in a movie but no one ever asks me. I think I'm pretty photogenic myself

No comments: