Saturday 23 May 2009

Kennel r/cough

I can feel it in my bones, it's getting to that time of year again when we go to nice places in the flappy house like the seaside and lots of long walks. I'm a little bit worried though. I've heard the she and he boss talking about long journeys and aeroplanes and I've even heard the word 'kennels' more than once. I've never had to go there yet but I've heard about them and it sounds like dog prison to me. We've been near them sometimes and there seem to be a lot of unhappy dogs doing a lot of barking. I get a bit scared when other dogs bark too much so I really hope they're not thinking of sending me there. So all in all, I'm feeling rather insecure. When I took the he boss and Sammy out for a walk yesterday, I decided to leave them to it and went home without them. And tonight, the she boss wanted me to take her out on the field but I wasn't too keen on leaving my house so took myself off to bed. Would anyone like to let me stay at their house instead if the he and she boss go in an aeroplane? Or come and have a holiday with me at my house?

No comments: