Friday 4 January 2013

Life, oh life

You just never know what life's going to throw at you next, especially in this house. I could feel it in my bones that we were making our way to one of those days where there's lots of paper around for me to eat once people have taken the stuff out from inside but none of it followed the usual pattern.
Before I knew it, we'd packed up all the car with lots of tasty goodies and gone on holiday near the beach! In the cold and rain! We went to where the terrorising cat lives but thankfully didn't see too much of him. It was really nice and cosy and we had some pretty things around as well as the tasty things to eat.
Even better was that we went to the beach. There was no one in the sea except someone a long way out with a board but there were lots of sandcastles and picnics going on.

We stopped and watched for quite a while over a hot drink. It was good watching the world and their dog going by and the he and she boss nearly got a sun tan.

Just when I thought it was all good, we had a really rainy walk one day. the he boss wasn't too keen to have my wet hair all over him so he covered me up in the car. I actually quite liked it and could have stayed there as long as anyone liked.

We didn't stay as long as we usually do at this house and when we got home again, who should arrive but EVERYONE! - Sammy. Abimaro, that Beth and Ed. They all lived in our house for a few days and this time there was lots of paper around. It was very quiet when they all went again but we've had Ed coming and going. He keeps coming to sleep here. We followed him out one of the days and went to a new house I haven't been to before. I must say it was in a lot of mess. If that Beth sees it, I think Ed will be in some trouble. She'd have a job to catch him though cos it looks like she's eaten even more pies or too much of that nice dinner. I don't know what's becoming of her.

Today, me and the she boss went back to my favourite hills although I'm not so sure any more. There always seem to be lots of nasty bangs going on. We stopped for lunch by a rock on the grass and I hid my head under it to escape the noises while the she boss ate her bread. I was glad to get back safely to the car. You never can tell what might become of a stray bang.

No comments: