Saturday 7 July 2007

Nightlife

That she boss of mine is barmy. There we all are, go to bed at a reasonable time (or some of us do Sammy, Beth!), I settle down, all nice and cozy then the she boss comes back downstairs again a coupld of hours later to disturb me. I usually pretend to be asleep because that's what I'd prefer to be doing. She does daft stuff like make a cup of tea, go on the computer, do puzzle things or read - or all of them, one after the other.
Now for me, night time's for sleep and daytimes for being active and that's how I stay so slim(mish). Anything you're going to do, do it faster or the long way round. For instance, I never walk after a squirrel or walk to the front window or door to see the postman off. I always go as fast as I can then I don't feel so bad when I eat anything I find lying around. None of this wandering round the house at night. Mind you, I usually get a nice cuddle out of it before she goes back up again.

No comments: