Saturday 1 March 2008

Was it something I said? .......

Or something I did? Or do I just smell and no one likes to tell me. None of my friends who come are staying around for long lately. The Friend Peter came, gave me a nice bit of fuss, ate a dinner, then went again! Patrick came round but wouldn't even come in the door. I'm trying not to take it personally. The she boss and me had a very nice walk this afternoon though. At least she loves me. It was very windy but not as bad as last night when it was dark and I was too scared to go out in the garden
I heard them talking on the radio in the car this week about these pills to keep you happy. They said they don't work; that pretend ones work just as well. Well, I have it on very good authority that some dog friends of mine, never mind the people ones have had these things and they did work. If they'd have tried out the pretend ones on my dog friends, it would have been a waste of money wouldn't it cos of course they wouldn't have worked but the real ones did. So there

No comments: