Monday 4 January 2010

Back to the routine

I have been having such a fab life lately. The she and he boss have both been around and taking me lots of walks and I've had so many people come and see me, little and big. Some people came with 3 little people who I said "hello" to then went out in my bed as they were a bit too little and made scary noises. FriendPeter's been a couple of times to eat dinners and things which was nice. Jane who the he and she boss went to see in Swazi came too which was exciting. I haven't seen her for ages. It's a shame she didn't bring Maxine and Roxie to meet me. I'm sure we'd get on well.
I think things are starting to get back in the old routine today cos the she boss went out early even though it was really cold and didn't come back till tea time when she brought me an apple core.
Sammy's come back yet again and everyone's been excited. Something to do with a pretty ring he's bought for Abimaro. I'd like to see her again sometime soon. And the ring to see if I like it.
We spotted this today and thought you might like him. I wouldn't mind some whiskers like that. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/8439437.stm

No comments: