Thursday 14 January 2010

Comings and goings

Something's afoot, or in my case, apaw. When we had the big Christmas paper day at that Beth and Ed's, the she boss took a BIG bag out of some paper. It's a good job too cos they ended up putting lots of things in it to bring home - silver cutlery, jewellery, few pictures that might be worth something. Well that's what made sense to me but what they really brought home was all the things they'd taken out of the paper.
Anyway, the big bag had disappeared but it's suddenly reappeared in our nice fire room with all the she bosses clothes in! I really hope she's not leaving me. That Beth reappeared as well and has now gone out in the night with the he boss. You never know what's going to happen next here.
I'm off to keep an eye on that bag and the she boss

No comments: