Monday 8 February 2010

nightlight

Can or do you sleep with the light on? I can't and it bothers me if it gets left on. Last night was really bad. I really don't know what was going on. Sammy came and slept here again really late but I'm used to that. What threw me is that Ed turned up here even later - past when everyone else was in bed. It would have been OK except he left the light on outside the front door AND the big curtain open so I didn't know if I was coming or going.
I tried everywhere to sleep - on the stairs, in my basket, on my mat. I was very good. He'd left the room door open but I didn't go in to sleep on the furniture. I ended up sleeping mostly outside the he and she bosses door cos it was darkest there and I wanted to be near them in case anything else strange happened.
Boy was I glad when the she boss got up. I really didn't want to go too far from her so I even followed her into the bathroom! I've never done that before. I'm glad I did. I can see why she walks funny now. Someone's been doing sewing up her leg!! There's all bits of string hanging out. I think she should go back to the shop and get her money back if it's done that to her

No comments: