Tuesday 11 May 2010

Excitement

I am so excited. I followed the she boss upstairs last night and she got our holiday box out! And she was rolling up her sleeping mats. That's all got to mean she's getting ready to take me on holiday soon.
I was still so excited this morning, I ate the little pebbles she gets out of bottles every day. One was a bit oily for me and she said the other one is for bones and things and good for horses so probably won't do me any harm. I wasn't in too much trouble with her. I was in more trouble later when I ate some of the paper the man put through the door. I just couldn't contain myself. How was I supposed to know he'd got it wrong and given us next door's papers by mistake. The she boss had to go round when she got home to say sorry for me. I'm still excited though.

No comments: