Sunday 24 October 2010

Day 2 of my holiday

Day 2 but first real day. It's looking good. This is me walking over the field with the he boss. I remember it all now...




 And this is me after I'd walked over the field, down the cliff, along the beach, back up the cliff, over the field ......


Then we went to a shop and the he and she boss got lots of lovely food. I'm hoping there'll be some tasty leftovers like from the fish n chips last night.
Then we went back and did all the walk again but took the she boss as well. I'm thinking I might be feeling my age if this keeps up for too many days. I'm looking a bit scared cos I could smell scary cows not too far away. I was ready for them.
We walked all the way to the end of the country and didn't fall off. 



And this is our house. Ours is the little one but it's not as little as it looks. In fact it's just right for us all. Don't you think I manage quite an arty shot here?

No comments: