Wednesday 27 October 2010

Mixed day

This is getting boring now. Same old walk. Dragged out too early. I tried to get out of it today but the he boss put me on the lead so I had to go. I have to admit that it was a nice morning but I'm tired. I'm not as young as I used to be. He always insists on running and I have no choice but to keep up. We had to go all the way down to the beach again. The sea crept up on me when I wasn't looking and nearly got me wet so I tried to go back home again then but the he boss was having none of it.

It got better later when we all went for a walk so no running. We found a really good beach and had it to ourselves for a while for a rest. I explored a big hole in the walls while I was there too. We went for a long long way then the she boss gave me a pig's ear like Ed used to give me for a reward so it was all worth it. 

This is the other thing the she boss has bought me. Is she having a laugh? I know she said she might get me a new winter coat but this?! I quite like the blue but I'd get mocked off my field by the other dogs. I think I might see what it tastes like sometime when she's not looking

No comments: