Sunday 21 June 2009

Summer nights

Today was a real BBIIIIIGGGGG day. It seemed to go on for ever.
Last night though, the he and she boss had one of those party things with fires in my garden and lots of nice smelling food. I had to go in the car while all the people came. It was a bit of a shame in one way cos I saw loads of my friends come but there were a lot of people and they're right, it probably would have been a bit much for me. I did go and see some of them at the end when there weren't so many. It was especially nice to see my good friend Robin but all the food I found in the grass was more interesting. That and waiting for the fires to get cold so I could eat some of the things that had ended up in there.
The she boss put my bed in the big boot of the car but I don't like it there. I thought I'd be in trouble cos when she came out to see if I was OK, I'd climbed over all the seats to sit in my favourite cosy place on the floor in the front. She didn't seem to mind too much and was just surpised cos she thought I'd disappeared.

No comments: