Monday 13 December 2010

Christmas shopping

The he and she boss left me to look after the house while they went shopping for Christmas today. It seems like they didn't manage to buy it but they did bring lots of bags home with them.
The she boss took me across the field to a shop tonight to buy more Christmas but she only bought chocolate. She forgot to help me put my coat on before we went and it was a bit cold while I was waiting for her outside the shop. I warmed up on my run back across the field though.
There were lots of pretty twinkles with the frosty moon in the sky and the she boss said there were giants, dogs, bears and all sorts of others up in the twinkleys. She didn't know where they all were and said we need someone with a fancy phone with a night sky app.le on but I didn't understand what she was on about. Again.

No comments: