Tuesday 15 May 2007

Life in general

I haven't written for a bit have I? Mainly because I haven't had much to write about. Life's been very quiet for me because the bosses seem to have been out a lot. I know the she boss wanted to take me with them on Saturday but the he boss wouldn't let her. Grrrr. I turns out I would have got very wet and cold though and I hate that so better off in the warm. At least I had a good walk when they got back.
I've had some visitors. Blobby Bobby's he boss came to see me. That caused me great excitement as he enjoys a good game and even came out in the garden with me. The friend Peter came again yesterday for a while and I had a nice cuddle on the she boss's lap while he was here. I haven't done that for a while and forgot how cosy it is.
Today, 2 men came who I thought were going to be good fun but then they both disappeared up a ladder on to the roof for hours. Where's the fun in that? I had to keep out of the way as well because all this stuff kept falling down into the back garden. Don't these people know how dangerous they can be to us gentle dogs? They were nice to me when they were down though. I don't know what they were doing up there. I can't see much different.
And now, Candice has come to see me. I haven't seen her for ages but all she seems to be doing is talking to the he boss. I thought she'd come to see me!

No comments: