Tuesday 22 December 2009

Extra helpings

I don't know why I didn't think of this before. I am always very polite and sit down in the sun lounge when it's food time to remind them and wait nicely. (Picture to follow maybe). I know it's time for my food once everyone else has eaten. Don't ask me why I have to have mine last but that's just the way it is.
It's been very cold outside so yesterday, when the she boss came out for something, I sat down anyway and she filled my dish up for me. What she didn't know was that the he boss has already given me my food so I got another helping. I did it again today and the same thing happened. This is good.
I've just never bothered to sit before once I've had food but now I know they're that stupid, I think I'll keep that up. I can afford to put some weight on with all my runnning around my field. Unlike some who live in this house, huh? Mentioning no names like.

No comments: