Tuesday 29 December 2009

The ups and downs of a dog's life


Today had it's fantastic times and it's pretty awful times. Never mind all this Christmas paper stuff, the best thing was going out today to Sutton Park with lots of my favourite people and being free to chase squirrels and rabbits to my heart's content. I even quite enjoyed the little people who were with us for a while.

Just when I thought life couldn't get any better, it turned out I was right and it got a whole lot worse. Everyone went in out of the cold to a nice warm big house and left me tied outside to shiver and cry.
A few people stopped and had a bit of sympathy but not the people who mattered. I had a look through the window and this is what some of them looked like. The only consolation for me is that at least they didn't look as though they were enjoying themselves much without me. They should have either let me in or I would have let them all in round at my house and made them a cup of tea or something. They might have at least laughed a bit there.

No comments: