Saturday 5 December 2009

Poorliness

The she boss is not very well. I can tell cos she's really quiet and is just sitting sometimes instead of sitting and doing things. And when she's doing standing up things, like today when she's pushing the noisy sucky thing around, she's doing it slow.
She's been like this for a few days now on and off. I tried it myself the other night when my new friend, Sam was round. It's easy. I just stood in the middle of the room for a while looking sad. The she boss gave me a lovely cuddle. She even let me on her lap on the best armchair and I had a nice little snooze. I forgot to keep it up the next morning though so it was business as usual. I will do it again sometime though cos it's a good way of getting extra fuss and attention.
I hope the she boss is better soon. I don't like things being different.

No comments: