Thursday 17 January 2008

Bird flu

You heard about this bird flu stuff? It seems humane beans are quite worried although my he and she boss don't seem to worry about too much. They think I don't listen when they've got the news on but I take it all in. Or what I understand anyway and I certainly understand all about birds cos I know it's not worth chasing them off the garden when they can all fly. Unfair advantage in the chase.
Anyway, what I was going to say is, I've got a theory. I reckon all us dogs and other four legged creatures have got nothing to worry about. I think it's got something to do with having 2 legs. I mean, so far, it's only birds and people that have got it isn't it and they don't seem to be worried about any other creatures. So perhaps that family in India or wherever who go round on all fours have got nothing to worry about either and the rest of them could learn something

No comments: