Thursday 7 August 2008

Catssss

That Beth seems to have come back here to live again. And again. And again. Honestly, a dog doesn't know if it's coming or going. She comes for a bit and just when I think that's it, she disappears again. Talking of disappearing, the he boss hasn't shown up yet. I hope he's coming back. I'm beginning to miss him.
About that Beth. She kindly alerted me to a presumptuous cat daring to come into my garden today. Of course, I gave chase and all but caught it. I managed to get under the fence at the end of the garden after it. I knew I did fit under there but have never taken advantage before. The trouble was, it had been a real tight squeeze and it hurt a bit although I hadn't noticed in all the excitement. I really didn't want to have to come back that way so I called my family. Only trouble was, they were eating their dinner and didn't bother to answer. I must have shouted for at least 20 minutes before the she boss came and opened the gate. She said she thought I was still shouting at the cat but she should know me better than that. I've never shouted for that long before. I'm quite a quiet sort of being really despite all appearances. I've got a sore throat now.

No comments: