Friday 5 November 2010

Oldest profession. Apparently

I was reading about this guy tonight with the she boss while she was helping to take my mind off all the flashes and bangs going on. I reckon I'd be good at that. I could get some practice in when the man comes next time to do ours but it would have to be in the back garden that I looked for it from.
The thing is, I've heard the she boss talking and she says they might not be wanting to go out every morning to work any more soon and I know what that means. No dinners. I need to find a way to pay my way and maybe some of theirs and this might be an option. I better not contact him cos he might think I'm after his job but they live somewhere different to us and lots of people have nice flamy fires round us these days. Hmmmmm

No comments: